Hayley Ruth Photography

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Vintage Style Hire

I couldn't resist telling you about my new venture any longer.  With slight OCD in ensuring everything is perfect, I wanted to have absolutely everything in place before I spread the word.  I have now decided that the rest can evolve and it's doubtful I will be chastised if my inventory isn't quite complete!

So, here it is Vintage Style Hire www.vintagestylehire.co.uk



My wedding and event planning business has grown over the last few years and has offered a great opportunity to combine my interest in interiors to style weddings and events.  I was finding with each wedding, I would incorporate a little of my 'style' into them and would use some of my 'vintage' pieces.  My husband probably wouldn't refer to some of the pieces as 'vintage' - 'a load of old junk' probably, but if he had trawled the junk shops and internet as much as me, he would realise it is treasure!

So I decided to share this treasure with brides, wedding planners, stylists and photographers to give their weddings, events and photo shoots originality. If you have something in mind, I can happily source it for you.


     




I offer a bespoke design service to style elements of your wedding such as drinks receptions, desserts tables, guest book tables and lounge areas and can complement the colour and theme of your wedding or special event with stationery, flowers, cakes & sweets.

I am working with some wonderful suppliers who have all been as excited as me about Vintage Style Hire.  I look forward to introducing you to them soon. 

I would like to make two special mentions, one to Sarah from Rose & Aster http://www.roseandaster.com/ who is a very special friend and has worked on yet another website for me.  I couldn't have done any of it without her help and support. 



and to Hayley from Hayley Ruth Photography http://www.hayleyruthphotography.co.uk/ who has also been incredibly supportive and has got us all excited about the next photo shoot on a country farm.



I would be delighted to chat to you about ideas for your wedding or event or if you have any questions at all, it would be great to hear from you.



I am helping Wonderland Bakery on Stand G49 on Friday at the National Wedding Show so come and see her delicious cakes and say hi!

t 07875 667642
e kate@vintagestylehire.co.uk
http://www.vintagestylehire.co.uk/