Hayley Ruth Photography

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Exciting plans with Boho Bride

This is just a very quick note!  Sarah and I have been working on these ideas for quite some time and it is very exciting to finally get them out in the open! 



I came across Boho Bride shortly after she started her blog and instantly loved her style.  We started emailing and before we knew it, had hatched a plan to write regular guest posts on each others blogs. I am also thrilled to be helping them with their wedding and to co-ordinate everything on the day for them. It will be such a hardship to go to Devon!

Do take a look at my little introduction
http://www.bohobride.co.uk/boho-bride/an-introduction-my-new-contributor-kate-fletcher.html   I still haven't worked out how to condense a link!

While I'm here, I thought I would share the first images Hayley has sent from the photo shoot I have been working on for http://www.vintagestylehire.co.uk/ she was incredible, yet again!




Please get in touch if there is anything I can help you with for your wedding or event this year.  I would be delighted to help.