Hayley Ruth Photography

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Edible treats

An edible treat for Valentines Day - now that would be nice!  My husband isn't one for cute little gifts, but someone might be lucky enough to get something similar to these gorgeous things.

I say similar, as these are from a company I drool over in the US called My Sweet & Saucy Shop www.sweetandsaucyshop.com based in Long Beach, California. 

My Sweet & Saucy is owned by Melody Brandon a pastry chef who has certainly fulfilled her desire to create gorgeous, delicious and modern desserts which taste as good as they look.







Her large cakes are a real work of art and are always styled in beautiful displays, something I am hoping to emulate over here.




Gabriel Ryan Photography


Jasmine Star


Which one is your favourite?